Mandarin in Action - Beginner level
An activity-based programme designed for non-Chinese speakers who wish to develop their oral communication skills.
According to his/her age and level, your child will:
- discover Pin Yin, learn to pronounce the basic sounds of Mandarin Chinese and distinguish the different tones;
- become familiar with the uniqueness of Mandarin sentence structure;
- develop his/her listening comprehension skills;
- increase his/her oral speaking skills and confidence;
- cultivate an interest in the language and Chinese culture.
Your child will love this programme which unlocks the secrets of the spoken language and makes learning how to speak Mandarin easier and therefore more fun!
This course also includes an introduction to Chinese characters!
Your child may also join our summer camp to China and get a unique chance to immerse himself/herself in Mandarin language and Chinese culture and develop his/her languages skills further.