English School Support
A comprehensive programme specifically designed to complement school studies and to provide your child with the additional support he/she needs to make really significant progress at school, and improve his/her overall English performance.
During these courses, your child will:
- reinforce what he/she are learning at school;
- acquire strong reading and listening comprehension skills;
- practise his/her oral communication skills, including proper pronunciation;
- enhance his/her writing and spelling skills;
- deepen his/her knowledge of conjugation and grammar;
- receive supportive guidance to keep up with his/her regular schoolwork / homework.
Emphasis is on developing competence as well as boosting self-confidence.
To increase your child’s overall literacy skills, lessons also incorporate the ‘Oxford Reading Tree’ scheme, with the option for your child to borrow storybooks to enjoy reading at home.
Upon completion of this course, and according to his/her level, your child may choose to sit for one of the Trinity College International English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) examinations, which are recognised worldwide. Trinity’s ESOL examinations are for non-native English speakers aged 7+ who wish to have their level of competency in English assessed and officially certified.
Your child may also choose to sit for one of the Cambridge Young Learners English Tests.
Your child may also join our summer camp to England and get a unique chance to immerse himself/herself in English language and culture and develop his/her languages skills further.