French School Support - For children attending French International School
For children attending French International School (French Stream) who need additional support to keep up with their work at school and/or improve their overall competence at school.
According to his/her age and level, your child will:
- reinforce what he/she is learning at school;
- acquire strong reading and listening comprehension skills;
- practise his/her oral communication skills, including proper pronunciation;
- enhance his/her writing and spelling skills;
- deepen his/her knowledge of conjugation and grammar;
- receive supportive guidance to keep up with his/her regular schoolwork / homework.
Emphasis is on developing competence as well as boosting self-confidence.